Day Before Departure

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Today is the day before I leave for China. My final went well after 5 stormy weeks at Stanford. Thank the Big Man. I feel a bit anxious but I have so many little errands to run before I go to sleep tonight. =)

Here are some pictures of our wonderful community of support at Stanford. Makes me feel very happy when I know my family and friends fully support me 100%. My brother even let me borrow his favorite security pouch. For this and more, I'm ready to start this one-month intensive language training adventure at a new and foreign home. I'll miss everyone much...enjoy the pictures and hopefully more updates/fun to come in China.

dad, mom, gpa, lil bro, and gma
I wouldn't be going without this awesome and wonderful support crew! Will miss you much!!
team last time eating together in SF. see you guys in a month. love ya!
Thank you guys! Friends supporting us at our send-off.
Interesting stories...
We got to sing a song together in Chinese.
Last byes...

0 comments: